Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 5, 2010

Ever wonder what's in your beauty products?

Well I do because I found that I was allergic to many things in beauty products many years ago. So I started making my own products. In 2002 I then started a business www.greengardensnaturals.com . The picture here is of my first product I created. Baby Face. I do use Emu Oil, however I will get into that in another blog. This is Baby Face

Products now boost all natural, however the FDA says companies can label that way as long as there is 10% or less, chemicals in it! Wow, that does not work for me. That means if you buy something that is 16 ounces it can contain 1.6 ounces or less of CHEMICALS! I think this is false advertising, but I guess I'm not the FDA.

Well when I put my name on a product rest assured it's all natural No chemicals.

If you have any comments please feel free to tell or ask me about them.

Thanks, have a super day!
Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment